Take the Beachbody Challenge!

These packages are designed to give you everything that you need to achieve your goals. Did you know that workouts only account for 20% of your journey? Can you guess what the other 80% is? NUTRITION! Along with Shakeology, you will have a meal planner that will be specific to your needs! How cool is that?! You will also be automatically entered into the $100,000.00 challenge through Beachbody and placed in some pretty neat groups on Facebook that will get you the accountability and support you need and deserve! What are you waiting for? These discounted packs save you a LOT of $$$$ and set you up for a healthier life!

Prizes?!?

Obviously the biggest prize for completing the Beachbody Challenge is to get into the best shape of your life, but there’s some extra incentives to keep you motivated.

  • Daily Prizes: $500
  • Monthly Prizes: $1,000
  • Quarterly Prizes: $5,000 and an expenses-paid trip
  • The Grand Prizes: $100,000!

http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/beachbody-challenge?referringRepId=142572

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s